· Raking a clay tennis court keeps the court surface in excellent condition for optimum play. Raking is somewhat of an art form and should be done in relation to the type of court surface - soft, regular, and hard.
· The new F1 court rake enables the user to adjust the angle of the rake panels so as to address the type and condition of the court surface. The raking process can be strong, medium, or light, in accordance with the surface of the court.
· There is a double set of high impact wheels at the ends of the F1 rake. This affords extra protection when the user inadvertently gets too close to the tennis net or fences.
· The job of raking a court is much easier and much more effective when done with the right equipment - and that equipment is the new F1 court rake.
Material and content:
- 72 inches long, steel covered with high quality anticorrosive paint.
- 6 long-lasting Rake panels, heat treated, laser cut steel, zinc plated for excellent rust resistance.
- Standard pin hook system.
- Some assembly is required.